It’s Easy! Install or Retrofit Today for Great TV Entertainment
With its single-cable design, compact 37 cm (14.5 inch) antenna, and device-friendly user interface, the TracVision TV3 is a snap to install, set up, and use. The DVB-S2 compatible TracVision TV3 is the perfect solution for single- or multiple-receiver installations. In no time, you’ll be enjoying your favorite television programming, right from your boat.
Small Marine Satellite TV System that’s Big on Built-in Features
A great choice for powerboats or sailboats frequenting cruising areas located within 100 nautical miles offshore, the TracVision TV3 supports DIRECTV®, DISH Network®, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band regional services worldwide. The IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub includes built-in Ethernet and Wi-Fi for easy interface with smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and computers, giving you system information at your fingertips.
- 37 cm (14.5 inch) diameter antenna features proprietary RingFire™ technology for stronger signals, wider geographic coverage, and better reception
- Supports DIRECTV, DISH Network, Bell TV, and circular and linear Ku-band regional services worldwide
- Sleek IP-enabled TracVision TV-Hub delivers easy setup and operation, and easy user interface for system information from any smartphone, tablet, smart TV, or computer
- HDTV compatible (Ku-band services only)
- Integrated Single Wire Multiswitch (SWM-8) built into belowdecks TV-Hub supports up to 8 DIRECTV receivers
- Single coaxial cable for power, data, and video enables easy installations and retrofits
- DVB-S2 compatible
- Advanced inertial-based stabilized search for fast satellite acquisition
- High performance tracking with advanced algorithms for crystal-clear television picture in heavy seas
- Built-in worldwide satellite library
- IP AutoSwitch option for multiple receiver installations – for simple auto-switching on Dish Pro and DiSEqC-compatible services
- World-class warranty coverage and support